Besides to the extent set out in paragraph (d) below, you and we conform to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts in respect of any dispute or declare that arises out of or in reference to these Terms or their operation, interpretation or formation (including non-contractual claims or disputes).

Subject to your continuing compliance with these Terms, we grant you a private, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable, and non-unique license to use the software program and APIs we might provide to you as part of the Services.

In a number of the Providers, there may be particular phrases or settings permitting a distinct scope of use of the content submitted in those Companies. Some primary care services are delivered inside hospitals. This license is for the sole function of enabling you to use and enjoy the advantage of the Services we provide, within the method permitted by these Terms and any additional phrases or tips.

If you happen to use any of those companies if you are within Brazil, or are otherwise contracting with Verizon Media do Brasil Internet Ltda., the services are offered by Verizon Media do Brasil Web Ltda. The gold plan has insurance coverage corporations overlaying 80 percent of medical care costs, which leaves 20 percent to be paid by the buyer.

In Section 13 above, discover the supplier of the Providers you are utilizing. In case you are accessing an account(s) on behalf of the account proprietor (e.g., as an administrator, consultant, analyst, and many others.), the Terms apply to your activities on behalf of the account owner.

You agree that any suggestion, concept, proposal, suggestion, suggestions or other enter (Feedback”) you undergo us related to our products, providers, web sites, apps, or technology may be utilized by us with none notice, obligation, restriction, reimbursement or compensation to you and also you waive (or agree to not enforce) any and all rights which will now or in future exist (together with moral and equivalent rights) in any Suggestions.

TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LEGISLATION AND EXCEPT AS IN ANY OTHER CASE SAID IN PART 14, VERIZON MEDIA ENTITIES ARE USUALLY NOT LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTES THAT COME UP OUT OF OR RELATE TO THOSE TERMS OR SERVICES FOR ANY AMOUNT LARGER THAN THE QUANTITY YOU PAID TO US FOR THE PROVIDERS.

By Sophie